Tuesday, April 28

Well Today Isn't Fun

I woke up feeling like a freight train hit me. My bedroom was being de-spiderized, so I camped out on a mattress on my parents' floor. Well, my dad's in Vegas for a conference so I figured I'd spend the day hanging out with my mom. Bad idea. I pulled some frozen waffles out of the freezer and put them in the oven. I set the timer for 5 minutes so I could flip them over and went to find a jacket. Buried in the closet, I didn't hear the timer go off and the waffles got a little too toasty. Well Mom went all "WIRE HANGERS!!!" on me and said I'll never grow up or be worth anything. So now I'm worthless, immature, and I've been hit by a freight train. Nice. So now I'm sitting in my room again, wiping at a few tears, drinking spice chai, wiating for my dad's plane to get in, wishing I was anywhere in the world right now but here.

On a positive note, Matt Thiessen got a Twitter.

Here's to Peace, Love & Frozen Waffles,
~ Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment