Sunday, April 12

I Promise, I Didn't Forget About You

I'm sorry I left you. Things got a little ippy around here, so I didn't have a chance to update you. I can't say nothing's happened.

The seventh was my birthday. I got a Relient K cake, which of course is completely amazing in every possible way. I also got a Relient K book for my guitar. And a wacom tablet. I should have fun with that.

Yesterday I got a Thousand Foot Krutch T-shirt. Which is cool. Now I'm set on what to wear to Ignite in Chicago.

In other news, tomorrow is my best friend's cat's birthday. I don't know what to put on his card. Maybe something witty about cat's pajamas or something. Even though I used that on a sig I made him last year. Oh well.

And now that I've talked about everything non-important, I need to tell you the reason why I'm sorta depressed at the moment. See, last night I was thinking over Easter and how much it means and I made a promise to God that I'd stop myself from thinking lustful thoughts that I've been struggling with for over two years now. I've promised God so many times, and I've broken it every time, but last night I really thought I could keep it this time. But it wasn't even 24 hours before another promise fell through. And I feel like I've messed up too many times, fallen too far that God stopped listening and doesn't even want to hear it again...gives me this hopeless feeling of being far from everthing and I don't know what to do about it.

Sorry I burdened y'all down with that. It's just a big problem in my life right now and even if nobody reads this, it makes me feel better to say it to someone because up until now, nobody's ever known about any of this except my best friend and I never really explained it even to him.

So Here's To Peace, Love, & Trying To Find A Way Home...=(
~Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment