Sunday, April 19

PJ/'s Post

I know that this blog is supposed to be about me, but today's blog is about one of the most amazing people in my life. He's been my best friend for almost two years now. Though I've never gotten to hear the sound of his voice when he laughs or watch him smile except from the other side of a computer screen, he's never once lied to me or let me down. We've shared the deepest conversations, talked about the stupidest things, experienced our fair share of awkward moments, and had the most wonderful times. He's changed my life for the better, and he's much more of a friend than I could ever deserve.

Today he's another year older. As he begins a new chapter in his life, I pray that this one is filled with adventures, happiness, and hope as his life continues to reflect God's love to all who have the privilege of knowing him.

Since I do believe, he's my only reader, I bet you didn't think I could get any mushier, but I did. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday, PJ/.

Here's to Peace, Love, & Forever Friends
~Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment