Monday, March 9

Nice To Meet You.

Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace. If you're reading this, chances are you don't know me. I'll give you a few basic facts. You'll be able to infer the rest.

1. My favorite colors are black, green, purple, and blue.
2. My favorite bands are Relient K, Thousand Foot Krutch, Family Force 5, Hawk Nelson, and FM Static. Expect it to change. It always does.
3. I play the guitar, xylophone, piano, and flute.
4. I am over the age of 10. How much older, you'll have to just guess. (note: I'm not 20. Yet.)
5. Oh, and I am a girl. In case you couldn't tell by how I write.

Good? Good. My life...is relatively boring. Small towns are ridiculous. Every once in a while things get fun, however. Be it a concert or a trip with some friends or just anything to get away. Expect reflections on here. But I'll attempt to make this fun & not quite so cynical as my outlook on life. I can't promise this thing will live. Heck, it'd be harder to promise this thing won't die. But I guess I'll try my best.

Here's to Peace, Love, & New Beginnings.
~ Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment