Saturday, June 27

So This Is The Game Plan, Folks

Not much to say today, but I do have a few things that have transpired since the last update. I'll put them in a list.
- Relient K sang a new song at a concert. Forget And Not Slow Down. It's amazing.
- I was assigned to teach Sunday School for the summer
- Michael Jackson died
- I've finished the top of my dress

Now that I've caught you up, I'll get you a step ahead.

This next weekend I'm off to Wyoming for a week. A whole week. No internet, no Zune, just my cell phone. I'll be able to check my Twitter (/relientkfanatic), so if any of you feel the need to keep up with me or contact me while I'm gone, go ahead and use that.

The reason I'm saying all this even though I'll still be here for 7 days is that I have to finish my dress's skirt before the trip. Entirely. That alone will take up the entire day, let alone packing and working on my Sunday School lesson plans. So I probably will not be able to blog again until I get back. Not to worry, I'll tell you everything about the trip that's worth telling.

So that's the game plan for the next few days. After this the only big thing for the summer is Ignite which is the 18th-19th. I'll have much more news about that than I will about Wyoming. But I'll talk to you when I get back I suppose.

Here's to Peace, Love & Busy Days
~ Lola

P.S. Today's John Warne's birthday. He doesn't read my blog. But that's okay.
Happy Birthday, John Warne!! You rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment