Saturday, October 3

If You Were A Beautiful Sound In The Echoes All Around, Then I'd Be Your Harmony <3

So, today I've decided to blog again. Mostly about Owl City.

The 23 year old's music has stolen my heart and the top 5 most played songs on my Zune. Well, no, first is still So Simple by Stacie Oricco, and I still don't know how that's possible. But, anyway, Owl City is my new obsession and I've added Adam Young (Owl City's super-shy real-life alter ego) to the list of the stalked with John Warne and Matt Thiessen (and to a lesser extent, James Marsden). Anyway, all the sugar-sweet technopop music's gotten to my head, and in my head, therefore I have created a little piano video to his song "Vanilla Twilight". If anybody comments on this asking for it, I'll gladly send you the video. I don't feel like posting it simply because it's too personal. From it, you would discover that my favorite hoodie is orange, I have really small hands, I wear dark nail polish, and my hair is brown. And the fact that I have a piano at my house. And that I can't play the piano worth a penny.

In other news...there isn't really any other news. Life's just going at it's normal pace. Christmas will soon be here. I'd better start shopping. Black Friday may be the start for some people, but I prefer it to be my deadline. It's already 43 outside during the day. Perfect weather for fingerless gloves.

Forget And Not Slow Down has shipped as of yesterday morning. I can't wait for the moment of joyous rapture as I tear open the cellophane wrapping. It will be glorious. I got the poster pre-order option. With my name on it. That should be nice to hang up somewhere prominent.

Well, I'd better get back to my somewhat boring day.

Here's To Peace, Love, & Citrus Constellations
~Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment