Monday, August 31

Road Trip..Again

Thankfully not a long one. Just to my grandparents' for a while. That was nice, I suppose. I never know what to say to them, so mostly I don't say anything.

On the way home, however, I had the chance to go to Chicago again.

So far it's been great! There was this great little Brazilian restaurant where they served a bunch of rare foods at a salad bar and then endless various types of rotisserie meat. But they had endless cunapes as well, which was good because I was planning on having to make them tomorrow night. Now I'm off the hook.

The hotel I'm at is 5-star. Right off the Magnificent Mile. So that's fun. I think I'll take a walk down there tonight.

Life's still not very exciting. Just figured you needed an update though.

Here's to Peace, Love & Road Trips,
~ Lola

1 comment: