Monday, August 10

I Guess I Really Should Update

Right? I mean it's been, what, 18 days? In blog-terms, that's pretty much a lifetime.
There's just not been anything interesting to blog about. So this is going to be really boring. I apologize.

- I pre-ordered TFK's new CD and so should you.
http://tfk.skyroo.com/se/view/music/index.html

- Jon Schneck has taken to Rubik's Cube-ing to pass the time since the paper toss tournament was ended by MatTy. New podcast of said cubing might make you laugh. It made me laugh for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zni7ovRgIxg

- I've taken up knitting. No, I'm not 80. It's actually sorta relaxing and maybe even fun. I'm working on a special Christmas present for my best friend. It should turn out pretty sweet if I can get it to him. That's the hard part. haha

- Speaking of friends, remember back to how my birthday was most likely the last time I'd see alot of my friends? For a while, I thought that might've been wrong. But it wasn't. I told my friends I wasn't going back to dance this year and even the one who knows me better than probably anyone else in real life won't speak to me anymore. I keep telling myself I don't care, but deep down I do, I just don't want to think about it.

- I got my hair cut. I have bangs now. But they need straightening since my perm experiment made them look somewhat ridiculous. But straightened they look pretty okay, I think. The rest of my hair is just shorter.

- I went to a Demi Lovato concert last night. I know, I know, kid music. Pop. Everything I don't listen to. But I didn't really go for me, see, my brother is convinced that he's going to marry Demi someday since she is his age and all. So we went to the state fair and I took him to the Demi concert. We had pretty good seats right up by the front, so that was fun. I mean, concerts are fun no matter who they are, right? I did like it and my brother says he'll send me her songs for Zunii. I hope he remembers to do that...

I told you I haven't been up to much, and I really was telling the truth...but I guess that's just how summer is sometimes. Soon enough, fall will come, and then winter. Well, no, I take that back. The days until September 8th seem to be dragging. So it's not soon, but fall will come eventually. haha

Well, anyway, I've rambled too long for now.

Here's to Peace, Love & Rubik's Cubes That Look Like Daisies
~Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment